Episode 9: Movies 2015 – Coming Soon
Well, it happened. New Year’s day came and went turning the page on whatever was left of last year. You’ve visited with family and had your fill of turkey and candied yams. Now, it’s 2015’s turn in the sun.
Yep, those fun filled trips to the theater with the kids in tow (or maybe curled in the living room on a floor full
of blankets) are on the horizon once again.
As dads, the more action packed adult oriented films will likely have to wait for Blu-ray or a night out with the guys. Lucky for us, the movies made for kids these days are often just as enjoyable for adults.
So without further ado we present the 6 movies we believe will be the biggest hits of 2015. We are looking forward to experiencing a couple of these with our kids and we hope you are too.
Digital Dads 2015 Movie Picks
- Cinderella (Friday, March 13, 2015)
- The Avengers: Age of Ultron (Friday, May 1, 2015)
- Inside Out (Friday, June 19, 2015)
- Minions (Friday, July 10, 2015)
- The Peanuts Movie (Friday, November 6, 2015)
- Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens (Friday, December 18, 2015)
One Cool Thing